The Training courses aim to provide youth workers from Lithuania, Senegal, Honduras & India with knowledge, key competences & tools related to women protection & development. Overall participants will learn how to:
- have clear definitions of women poverty & abuse, by exploring its multiple dimensions & shapes in different contexts;
- utilize a holistic framework when responding to women protection: responsive actions, remedial actions, protective environment actions;
- be able to conduct women rights situation analysis through a human rights based approach;
- co-plan relevant, feasible & sustainable community projects addressing women poverty & development though women rights programming;
- explore youth work practices aimed at women rights’ protection in different cultural contexts;
- learn how to create social initiatives and campaigns to boost and foster social awareness towards gender equality.